14ft Saturn Inflatable Kayak Boat Kaboat Gray Sk430
Used 2 times and wife wants a bigger boat for the Gran-Kids (lucky me)!
Everyone that sees this in Galveston Bay - luvs it and wants to know where to get one! Here is your chance to own a twice used KaBoat for less than new!
Check out the KaBoat Web-site for more pictures and details!
I use a 2.5 HP Yamaha and it that has been plenty of power!
Paddles (Oars), seats, accessories just like original!
14' Kayak/Inflatable Boat Crossover - KaBoat. Patent Pending.
This new and revolutionary product, is a crossover
between an inflatable kayak and an inflatable boat - KaBoat! It can be
used as a regular kayak, just paddling anywhere you want, ocean, bay,
river or lake. If you get tired, use an electric or gas engine installed
on marine grade plywood transom.
Use it as an inflatable boat with an outboard engine. Takes up to a
10 HP gas engine! If the battery charge or gas is low, then use it as a
kayak to paddle to your destination. New for 2009, all KaBoats are now
come with rowing oars!
Extremely portable, will fit in a medium size bag. Now you can go on
vacation and take this portable KaBoat with you along with an optional
small electric or gas engine. The main benefit is that if you will get
tired paddling, then you can use the engine to get back ashore. Click
here for video clips.
The KaBoat's exceptionally stable design allows you to stand, fly
fish or even get into those narrow spots where other boats can't go to
get the best fishing. The KaBoat is also excellent as a dinghy for a
yacht or sailboat.
It's aluminum seats provide excellent support and can be customized
by installing folding fishing chairs with a swivel base or canoe seats
to provide additional back support for long trips.
Benefits of KaBoat VS. conventional Kayak or Inflatable Boat:
- Conventional plastic or fiberglass kayaks require significant
storage space due to their large dimensions. KaBoats can be deflated and
folded for easy storage and transportation.
- Kayaks can be only paddled, but the KaBoat allows you to use a small
gas or electric engine to cover larger distances. If you get tired of
paddling, you can start using an optional outboard engine.
- KaBoats are much more stable than conventional kayaks, allowing for
standing and walking inside the KaBoat. In fact, you can fish standing
or even ride while standing.
- The KaBoat can be used for diving, snorkeling, and fishing, however
not many conventional kayaks can offer similar functionality.
- Due to the high buoyancy of its inflatable tubes, the KaBoat can transport a much larger cargo than regular kayaks.
- KaBoat allows you to go to narrow or shallow places where regular
inflatable boats will not fit. Just raise the engine and paddle anywhere
that is at least 5" deep.
- Due to its smaller chambers, it is much easier and faster to inflate a KaBoat than a regular inflatable boat.
- Because of its narrow profile and a much lower drag than wide
conventional inflatable boats, KaBoats can go faster with the same rated
engine than comparable size inflatable boats.
- KaBoats can also be used as a dinghy to a yacht or sailboat, but
take up much less space when deflated and folded. KaBoats also can be
placed on a swimming platforms.
- KaBoats cost much less than any inflatable dinghies and most kayaks available today.
On Jul-08-11 at 15:18:29 PDT, seller added the following information:
What a "blast" this morning in Galveston Bay...the Grandkid caught a 22" Trout and 5 Reds (18"-could'nt keep)!
This little 2.5 Yamaha is perfect for the KaBoat...I would consider selling it for $700. (2011-NEW last week less than 2hours)!
Hope you had a chance to research these inflatables on the web!
The only thing I would change would be to purchase an electric hig-capacity pump...I am getting to old and impatient to use the pump inflator!!!!
Good Luck Bidding!