Nucanoe Frontier Kayak — Excellent Condition
Like new, gently used Nucanoe Frontier 12. Have had it for about 8 months. The boat is great, especially with the ability to stand (comes with a casting bar), the versatility of paddling/poling/electric or gas motors, and the ability to go into extremely skinny water. Very comfortable, especially with the new RIGID 360 seat base added, which puts you higher off the deck and keeps you dry. Package includes:
- Sand colored hull -- 12 ft
- 40-lb Minn-Kota stern-mounted trolling motor
- West Marine Deep Cycle AGM 79, 12 volt, Group 24 marine battery, storage box & straps
- Casting bar (modified and padded for better functionality and noise reduction)
- Accent Transformer paddle: Interchangeable parts enable the Transformer to be a 275cm kayak paddle, a SUP paddle, a stake out pole, or a push pole. 275cm fiberglass shaft. Includes 40″ angler measuring tape on the shaft.
- Upgraded with RIGID 360 seat base, plus an extra multi-seat seat base (if you want to go tandem)
- Transport Cart
- Two (2) rod holders (one for fly-reel & one for spinning reel)
- Under seat storage net
- Extra Mighty Mounts
Retail Value: $3,000
Length: 12 feet
Width: 41 inches
Height: 12 -- 17 inches
Draft: 3 -- 5 inches
Hull weight: 77 lbs
Seating capacity: 1 -- 3 ppl
Max Weight Capacity: 650 lbs
Max Auxiliary Power: 2.5 HP
More info on is Nucanoe's website or on YouTube.
Stern Hole strengthens the transom for use with a motor, provides a pass through for anchor system, and enables the NuCanoe to be secured.
Four Bottom Channels enhance the tracking and handling of the NuCanoe.
Hard Chines provide significant secondary stability.
Wide V-shaped Hull decreases the beam of the NuCanoe at the water line to reduce drag and increase hull speed and maneuverability.
Triangular Skeg greatly improves tracking and lateral stability in the water.
AT THE BOUNDARY BETWEEN CANOES, KAYAKS, AND SMALL BOATS, LIES THE FRONTIER. IT IS FULL OF OPPORTUNITIES, ENABLING NEW ADVENTURES AND DELIVERING UNIQUE EXPERIENCES
In the Frontier, you can do things your way... a better way! Go solo in style or tandem with room to spare. Position the seats anywhere along the 70" Freedom Track. Face the action with 360° Mobility. And don't just stand, walk with confidence on the 20" wide Cast & Blast Deck.
In the Frontier, there are no limits. Put rod holders where you like them - on the Mount Docks or in the Freedom Track. Take all the tackle you could possibly need, and secure it in the Gear Vault or strap it in the Crate Space. Extra rods? Just remove the Hatch Sack to tuck them away in the Rod Chamber.
In the Frontier, the journey & the destination are up to you. Fish in the lakes. Float the rivers. Hunt in the marshes. Paddle through the surf. Go for a sunset cruise in the bay. Do more... and enjoy more!
GO BEYOND THE ORDINARY. GO TO THE FRONTIER.